Most drivers take advantage of their suspension system, but the truth is that is takes a beating. Your suspension system supports the weight of your vehicle year after year causing a lot of wear and tear. If you are noticing an issue with your suspension system, Oneway Automotive is the most trusted source for suspension repair in the Ardmore area.
Why is your vehicle’s suspension system important?
Your suspension does more than just give you a smoother ride. A properly working suspension system provides better stability and overall handling of the vehicle giving the driver maximum control.
Your suspension system is made up of multiple elements that all work together to improve stability and control. It is important to inspect the system on a regular basis to make sure every component is working properly.
Signs of Suspension Problems
It is not uncommon for people to not realize that their suspension system is starting to misbehave before it fails completely. Because your suspension system can affect turning, braking, and overall safety. Look for these signs when you are driving, if you are experiencing any of them, come see us at Oneway Automotive for an accurate diagnosis and repair.
- Rougher ride – If you are noticing a rougher or bumpier ride, it could be a sign that it is time for new shocks or struts. This is one of the most obvious signs of suspension issues.
- Drifting or pulling – Is your vehicle drifting or pulling while you are turning? Your suspension is there to stabilize the vehicle against centrifugal force. If it isn’t working properly it increases your chance of experiencing a rollover while turning.
- Nose dives – Did you know that a bad suspension system will actually increase stop time? When your suspension is worn out you may experience a lurching motion or nose dive when you apply the brakes firmly.
- Uneven tire wear – You want your tires to wear evenly. If your tread is uneven or balding, it could mean that your suspension is no longer hold your vehicle evenly. This put uneven pressure on your tires causing the uneven tread.
- Oily shocks – Take a look under your car. Shocks and struts are fairly easy to spot and identify. If they look greasy or oily, it probably means that they are leaking, not working properly, and need to be replaced.
Suspension Repair Near Me
Don’t put off repairing your suspension system. At Oneway Automotive, your safety and satisfaction are our number one concern. We have worked hard to build a team of the best mechanics in the area.
With all factory-level equipment and expert technicians we are your one-stop auto maintenance and repair shop. We are so confident in the quality of our work we even offer a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.