Your car’s AC & heat system is one of those things you take for granted until it is no longer functioning. At Oneway Automotive, we think you deserve to be comfortable in your vehicle. We offer air conditioning repair as well as AC & heat service to keep air conditioning failure at bay.
AC & Heat Service
One of the best ways to avoid the heat and stress of costly repairs is to have your vehicle’s air conditioning system serviced regularly. We recommend having your air conditioning system inspected and serviced at least once a year.
The goal with preventative maintenance is to keep your system working properly and catch small issues before they become major problems.
Signs Your Car’s AC is Failing
Vehicle air conditioning systems wear out with age and usage, much like the AC & heat in your home. Keeping your eye out for the warning signs can let you know when to get your car into the shop. If you catch it early enough, you may be able to repair the problem before you experience total system failure.
These are a few signs your vehicle’s air conditioning system is on the way out.
- Weak Airflow – If your air is blowing quite as it used to it is a sign that the air is having difficulty reaching the vents. This could be caused by a number of things including clogged, leaky, or loose hoses.
- Leaking Dashboard – Your dashboard should not have any fluid coming out of it. If you notice a wet spot on your mat of liquid coming out of your dash, you should have it checked immediately. Leaking fluid could cause damage to other components.
- Lack of Cool or Warm Air – If the air coming from your vents isn’t as cool as it used to be, something is wrong. Whether it is a lack of refrigerant, a clogged, tube, or a broken compressor, the expert mechanics at Oneway Automotive will accurately diagnose and repair the problem.
- Leaking refrigerant – You need refrigerant to keep your air cool and comfortable. Hoses and seals can wear out, allowing refrigerant to escape. If you notice this problem, call or come in and see us. Leaking refrigerant can cause a problem with the other components in your vehicle.
- Foul Smell – Is it starting to stink when you turn on your AC? It may be time to have your air filter cleaned or replaced. Changing air filters prevents long-term damage to your system and can reduce fuel consumption.
AC & Heat Service Near Me
If you are experiencing any of these issues, call the professionals at Oneway Automotive in Ardmore, OK. With factory-level equipment and expert mechanics, we are here to solve all of your AC & heat problems.